GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter: the Terms) regulate the relations between The Portal (hereinafter: the Manager), which manages the Internet portal Weather Live (hereinafter: the Portal), on the one hand, and the users of the Portal and services on the other hand (hereinafter: the User).
2. The term User includes the following subgroups:
a. the visitor of the Portal as a user of services (hereinafter: the Visitor)
b. a business entity listed on the Portal (hereinafter: the Entrepreneur)
1. The applicable regulations EU shall apply, as appropriate, to all mutual relations between the Manager and the User, which are not regulated by these Terms and Conditions.
1. By accessing, as well as using the content or services of the Portal, the User agrees to use and use them in accordance with these Terms and accepts these Terms and all other rules of use of the Portal and services provided through it.
2. If the User does not agree with the Terms, he is obliged to leave the Portal immediately and stop using any part of the Portal, as well as the services provided through it.
1. By using the content of the Portal, the User accepts all risks arising from the use of the same and agrees to use the content of the Portal at his own risk.
1. The Manager completely disclaims any responsibility that may in any way arise from, or in any way related to the use of the Portal, for any actions of the User using or abusing the Portal.
2. The User shall be liable for any damage it may cause to itself or to any third party in connection with the use or misuse of the use of the Portal.
1. The Manager may change or amend the Terms at any time, without prior notice, and shall not be liable for any possible consequences arising from such changes.
2. These changes take effect upon publication on the Portal.
3. By continuing to access the Portal and using any part of its content or services, the User will be deemed to agree to such amended or supplemented Terms.
1. Registration, as a service provided by the Manager to the Entrepreneur, consists of, including, but not limited to:
a. entry of business data of the Entrepreneur in the list of business entities on the Portal
b. making the Entrepreneur's business data available through a business search engine within the Portal
c. exposing the entrepreneur's business data to the world's leading Internet search engines
d. assigning the Entrepreneur its own website within the Portal, for displaying the business data of the Entrepreneur and promoting it, as well as its activities
e. granting the right of access to the administrative part of the Portal through which, among other things, the Entrepreneur is allowed to independently edit the content of his own website within the Portal
2. Upon receipt of the payment, the Manager will, as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days from the date of receipt of payment, enter the Entrepreneur in the list of the Portal and make the information publicly available through the website of the Portal.
1. The Entrepreneur is solely responsible for the correctness of the data on the Entrepreneur.
2. Any irregularity or change, the Entrepreneur is obliged to report to the Manager in writing, by mail, by e-mail or by contact form on the website of the Portal.
1. The Manager will, in accordance with his own technical capabilities, enable the Entrepreneur to independently edit the data through the appropriate administrative pages on the Portal, for which the Entrepreneur will be sent access data, including a password.
2. The Entrepreneur, like any other User, is obliged to keep the access data and password in a safe place.
3. The user shall be liable for any damage caused by improper storage, misuse or unauthorized use of access data.
4. The Manager shall not be liable on any grounds and for any damage that may occur to the User or third parties as a result of acting contrary to these provisions.
1. The request for entry of the Entrepreneur in the list of the Portal, the User may submit in writing, by mail, e-mail or via the contact form on the website of the Portal.
2. For the purpose of speeding up and simplifying the procedure, the Manager shall, on his own initiative, send a letter with an offer for registration to newly registered business entities to the registered address of the registered office.
3. The offer is not transferable, cannot be used instead of a cost write-off invoice, and is not binding.
4. The validity of the bid expires after the deadline for payment stated on the bid itself.
5. The letter of offer contains confidential data and information which, among other things, are used to log in to the content management system, accounts and the fiscal treasury application, therefore they are in no case allowed to make them available to third parties.
1. The fee for the entry of an Entrepreneur in the list of the Portal is defined depending on the previous statistical indicators.
2. If the fee is paid within the period specified in the offer, a discount is granted, ie the amount of the fee is reduced by the approved discount.
3. Upon expiration of the deadline for payment of the offer, the right to a discount is lost, ie the registration fee will be calculated in full.
4. Upon receipt of the payment, the Manager will issue an invoice for the performed service, which can be downloaded from the website of the Portal.
1. The Manager reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to modify, discontinue or supplement any part of its business, including the Portal website.
2. It is prohibited, without the written consent of the Manager, to modify, copy, display or in any other way use, distribute or transmit the content of the Portal.
3. It is prohibited, without exception, to copy, display or in any other way use, distribute or transmit any documents, texts or correspondence or parts of documents, texts or correspondence, issued by the Manager, except for the purpose for which they were issued. .
1. The Service User agrees that the Manager may use and process his data for the purposes of performing the service, which includes the needs of his own records and provision of services as well as verification of the User's identity, and that he may contact the User using media available to him.
2. The User who has agreed to receive the newsletter agrees that the Manager may use his data for the purpose of informative activities and may contact the User using the media available to him for the purpose of informing the User about current offers.
1. The Manager reserves the right to refuse or suspend the services to the User, if he considers that the User has provided incorrect or false information, or that he uses the services provided by the Manager in an inappropriate, illegal or in any other unacceptable way.
2. The User is responsible for the veracity of the content and information made available through the Portal website, as well as for infringement of copyright and other rights.
1. The Manager will make appropriate efforts to ensure that the information on the Portal is complete and accurate, but is not responsible in case of inaccuracy or incompleteness.
2. The Manager shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, non-material or material damage, loss or expense incurred as a result of the use or inability to use the Internet pages of the Portal.
3. These Terms shall be construed and applied in accordance with law EU.
4. In the event of a dispute, it shall have exclusive jurisdiction EU Court.